• Provide a minimum of 1:3 supportive supervision
• Pay an hourly wage for real work
• Assess work skills for development of an individualized employment service plan
• Assist with strengthening work skills, attitudes, attendance and productivity with real work experience
• Provide experienced vocational counselors to assist with placement in the community when appropriate
• Work with and/or develop individualized behavioral plans
Core Client Services
Our Unique Vocational Programs
Our staff works closely with individuals to develop skills and maximize their vocational potential.
Join Us At One Of Our Events
Come out and join us
at one of our annual events.
What Makes Us Unique
Our non-traditional sheltered workshop is unique
in many ways.